- 1 Tablespoon strong brewed coffee (like T21 Morning Blend)
- 1 Cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1¼ Cup very fine sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons coarsely ground coffee
- 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch T21 coffee
- Cream butter in a ¾ cup very fine sugar until light and fluffy
- Add vanilla plus brewed coffee, beat until mixed well
- Add flour, salt and ground coffee and mix until the mixture is smooth
- Roll dough into a 1–2-inch log, wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2h until very firm. 5. Bake at 325 degrees F. Slice dough into thin circles and place on parchment covered baking sheet for 14-16 minutes. Cook until just barely golden brown on the edges.
- Apply icing. Spread or drizzle the icing over the cookies.
Icing: Beat together ½ Cup very fine sugar with the sweetened condensed milk and the pinch of espresso powder.